3D Environment Artist
- Software: 3D Studio Max, Maya, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Unreal Engine, Unity, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
FREELANCE WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER | SCATTERED PIXELS | 2013-CURRENT
- Worked directly with the client to design and develop responsive websites for small businesses.
- Created WordPress sites for clients in order to maintain and update their own sites.
- Developed and maintained sites for cross-browser compatibility.
ARCHAEOLOGY COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST | TEXAS HISTORICAL COMMISSION, AUSTIN, TX | MARCH 2014 – JUNE 2016
- Implemented standard procedures to decrease time spent on incoming collections processing.
- Identified and researched artifact material, type, and selected appropriate artifacts for conservation.
- Worked with collections database software to process collections (Re: Discovery).
LAB TECHNICIAN | ATKINS GLOBAL, AUSTIN, TX | JULY 2013-MARCH 2014
- Digitized Archaeology field notes and artifacts and processed for final curation.
- Created digital sketch maps and edited photos for reports.
WEB DEVELOPER | VERTEX SOFTWARE, AUSTIN, TX | APRIL 2006 – JANUARY 2010
- Designed and maintained large-scale websites.
- Managed small teams of 10+ contractors to finish a large job with a tight deadline.
A.A.S. GAME DEVELOPMENT – GAME ART | AUSTIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE | JAN 2017 – IN PROGRESS
- Major focus: Game art with an emphasis in 3D modeling.
- Related coursework: 3D Modeling, 2D Game Art, Basic Illustration, Game Testing, 3D Animation.
B.S. ANTHROPOLOGY | TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY, SAN MARCOS, TX | MAY 2013 | 3.82 GPA
- Major focus: Archaeology and materials curation, minor focus: Geology
- Related coursework: Archaeology, Cultural Resource Management, Materials Curation, and Geomorphology.
- Liberal Arts Academic Excellence Award 2011-2012 & 2012-2013.
A.A.S. MULTIMEDIA & WEB DESIGN | ART INSTITUTE OF COLORADO, DENVER, CO | SEPT 2003
- Major focus: Web Design & Development – The design and development of websites and related media.